[dba-Tech] Powerpoint question

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 4 16:21:35 CST 2003

Here is a list of MS Training videos for Powerpoint 2003
http://office.microsoft.com/training/courselist.aspx?CategoryID=CR061832731033&CTT=4&Origin=ES790000501033
Powerpoint enhancements for 2003 over xp
PowerPoint Package for CD
Export a PowerPoint presentation and all associated graphics and audio
or video files to your hard drive and then transfer them to a CD. When
the recipient inserts the CD into their CD drive, the presentation
automatically launches in slide-show mode using the PowerPoint Viewer.

 PowerPoint smart tag support
PowerPoint 2003 supports smart tags, which are buttons that appear as
needed (when you paste data, for example) to provide options for
completing a task quickly.

PowerPoint enhanced multimedia support
PowerPoint 2003 supports additional video formats and full-screen video
playback.