[dba-Tech] Migrate Plug-Ins From Netscape to Mozilla?

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Thu Nov 6 06:43:28 CST 2003

Hi,

Recently, I downloaded the Mozilla Firebird browser and Thunderbird mail
client.  I plan to make the Firebird my default browser, but not until
it recognizes all the nice plug-ins I already have for Netscape.  What
is the trick?  I don't really want to go back and download the plug-in
applications one by one - I've already done that for my Netscape
installation.  Can anyone on this list tell me how to do this
efficiently and effectively?  Thanks.

Tina