[dba-Tech] Blocked Sender's List or Is this the right list forthis kind ofquestion?

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Thu Nov 6 10:40:06 CST 2003

Yeah, I'm thinking so.  It appears from my last thread that K9 is the best
way to go.  Except you still have to delete them by hand, no?  It shunts all
the stuff it thinks is spam to a folder for you to review?

Or can you make it automatically delete email with certain words like
viagara or penis?

Rocky