[dba-Tech] Fw: [AccessD] Export Access Report to Word

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Thu Nov 6 16:14:15 CST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software" <bchacc at san.rr.com>
To: <AccessD at databaseadvisors.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 1:46 PM
Subject: [AccessD] Export Access Report to Word

Dear List:

I need to find a way to get a number of reports from an application into a
format that can be imported into Word.  It's for a user manual. Its for the
Appendix - sample reports from the app.

I have used the ReportUtilities download (can't remember where I got it),
which worked well on the last manual but the reports had very little
formatting and graphics.

The reports I'm trying to do need to show all the boxes and lines.  And
since the manual changes I don't want to go through that handcrafting this
of printing the blank pages with the page numbers, headers and footers, and
then trying to use those to print the reports on them directly.  Love to get
these reports into Word where I can crop and zoom etc.

Does anyone know how this can be done?

Regards,

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software