[dba-Tech] Access XP controls

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Tue Nov 11 13:25:00 CST 2003

:-))
Bobby, we're trying to encourage non-Access questions to be aired here on
the tech list because members who only want Access stuff get irritated by
the other stuff. Your question though is entirely Access-related so put it
on Accessd cos there are a lot more people over there. I wonder if our
exhortations to use the tech list have gone too far. <g>

Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk