[dba-Tech] strip attachments to stored email.

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Mon Nov 17 08:46:56 CST 2003

JC,
I remember looking at a utility that did this about a year ago. It cost
money though so I skipped it and I didn't download it. Sorry but I just
can't find any references to it now and I have no idea where I found it. I
would suggest Microsoft's Outlook site - where they list third party add-ins
(used to anyway).

JB