[dba-Tech] MS patches Scroll out of IE

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 17 19:47:40 CST 2003

On 17 Nov 2003 at 16:50, Francisco H Tapia wrote:

> Well I'm not out to convert everyone to Thunderbird, but I do like to
> pitch it to the LookOut and Express LookOut users ;).  It has been

Hey, anything is better than LookOut and LookOut Express :-))

http://www.pmail.com

> thing is for sure, I totatly love the junk mail filter in Thunderbird.
>  I'm not sure if pegasus has this or not.

It doesn't have bayseian filtering, but AFAIC it has the best rules
based filtering of any e-mail client on the market. I can filter by
just about anything that you can think of. I can combine rules. I can
filter when I open a folder, a different set of rules when I close
the folder. A different set for new mail. Yet a different set for e-
mail I send out. I can filter on the server, if I wanted to.I could
go on and on about the filtering of Pegasus, but I'll try not to. Oh
yea, I just did :-) Oh well.

> sales pitch is over.. yes I'm very happy w/ firebird... it is afterall
> my default browser on my work AND home computer.

Ditto. The tabed browser is what I REALLY like. I can have my web
mail interface up and my company's intranet up at the same time, and
no one knows I'm reading personal e-mail :-))

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?