[dba-Tech] Re: [AccessD] IE 5.5 download

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Wed Nov 19 17:11:39 CST 2003

IE 5.5 does run on Windows 95, there's a patch for some security services on the microsoft.com/downloads page where it explicitly names for use with windows 95.  Visiting Microsoft I couldn't find a download for 5.5, so it does look like 5.5 has been completly abandonded.  But you can always try Firebird, This may work better for you since you are having some memory issues w/ Netscape and IE.  Why would you use both browsers tho?

anyways, here is the link if you want to try it out.
http://www.nidelven-it.no/articles/introduction_to_firebird

--
-Francisco