[dba-Tech] Color Laser

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Sat Nov 22 10:34:22 CST 2003

Hello:

I'm writing a manual now into which I've dropped a lot of screen shots.  They look much better in color than in black and white.  I think that having Kinko's do these on their color laser might be cost prohibitive.  The manual will be about 150+ pages when done and of course, not all of the pages will require color, although they'll have to charge the color cost for every page.

So now I'm thinking about a color laser printer.  Ink jet would be far too slow if I have to make these manuals in the quantity I'm praying will be necessary.

Does anyone have any experience or advice on color laser printers?

TIA,

Rocky