[dba-Tech] Windows Language Settings

Erwin Craps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Fri Oct 10 04:17:30 CDT 2003

What concerns WXP, you need to install a English international verison.
You can buy that in any country.
You can not update from one language to another. A new install is
necesary resulting in installing all applications all over again.

What Concerns Office 2K and XP. You can install the Multinational
language kit. This will allow you to change the language of office
(menu's toolbars etc). I tought I read somewhere that this is now build
in to the OXP by default but I have seen no prove of that (I can't
cahnge mine overhere). Posibly only in the multinational company
licenses.

Erwin