[dba-Tech] Windows Language Settings

John B. john at winhaven.net
Fri Oct 10 09:35:51 CDT 2003

A follow-up to this for anyone - Does WinXP have the ability to switch
between English(US) and Spanish?

(I have possible customers lined up for some sys-admin work but they only
speak Spanish and I would need an interpreter to work with them. Because
most of what I would be doing wouldn't involve any discussions if I could
switch between languages on the computers I could do most of it without an
interpreter.)