[dba-Tech] Windows Language Settings

John B. john at winhaven.net
Fri Oct 10 09:59:18 CDT 2003

Isn't it odd that most of the applications can be switched to another
language but not the OS?!

OK, well, interpreter time then. My Spanish has disintegrated into courteous
greetings and such. I am no longer capable of a real conversation. My German
has gone to that same lost area of my brain. I guess the old saying of "use
it or lose it" is quite true!

jb