[dba-Tech] slighty OT - Excel code problem

Jon Tydda Jon.Tydda at alcontrol.co.uk
Tue Oct 14 04:32:27 CDT 2003

Hi

Can anyone tell me why this either of these snippets of code should suddenly
stop working? They were fine yesterday but refuse to work on any pc now,
which is a touch annoying, as you might imagine...

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
'TRANSPOSE
    Range("AA1:AL208").Select
    Selection.Copy
    Sheets("DATA_OUTPUT").Select
    Range("A6").Select
    Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues, operation:=xlNone,
skipblanks:=False, Transpose:=True
    Range("A6").Select
    Application.CutCopyMode = False
    ActiveWorkbook.Save
End Sub

Private Sub CommandButton2_Click()
'CLEAR
    Range("a6:K211").Select
    Selection.ClearContents
    Sheets("DATA_OUTPUT").Select
    Range("A4:IV17").Select
    Selection.ClearContents
    Sheets("DATA_EDIT").Select
    Range("A6:l211").Select
    Selection.ClearContents
    Sheets("DATA_INPUT").Select
    Range("A6").Select
    ActiveWorkbook.Save
End Sub

Jon Tydda

IT Support Technician

ALcontrol Technichem
FAQ: Where do I find the "Any" key on my keyboard? (FAQ2859)
The term "any key" does not refer to a particular key on the keyboard. It
simply means to strike any one of the keys on your keyboard or handheld
screen.

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may also be legally
privileged. The contents are intended for recipient only and are subject
to the legal notice available on request from : webmaster at alcontrol.co.uk
ALcontrol Laboratories is a trading division of ALcontrol UK Limited.
Registered Office: Templeborough House, Mill Close, Rotherham, S60 1BZ.
Registered in England and Wales No 4057291