[dba-Tech] RE: [AccessD] OT - Spam Blocker

John Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Oct 20 18:02:21 CDT 2003

I highly recommend K9.  It is a Bayesian filter and it is a POP mail proxy,
meaning it actually loads the email from your email server, works through it
looking for Spam, and if found places the text [SPAM] or something similar
in the subject.  You can then use the rules of your email client to sort
that email out to a Spam folder.  Since it is a proxy it is usable with many
different email clients including Outlook and Outlook Express.  I used it
for both until I found Spambayes which I now use for Outlook.

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com