[dba-Tech] ZIP drive incompatibilities

Mark L. Breen subs1847 at solution-providers.ie
Tue Oct 21 03:20:11 CDT 2003

Hello Bettina,

The only immediate suggestion is are you cleaning the heads?

Is it happening with all the drives or just one

Is there a trend that for eg, the ZIP 250's do not tend to like ZIP 100
disks?

Is the customer using a different drive to your's?

Have you sent your questions along with the above answers to the
manufacturers, although I know that they can be slow sometimes.

I do not know if this is any help, but it is the line of questioning that
you need to be making.

Let us know,

Mark