[dba-Tech] Recent List Changes

Lembit Soobik Lembit.Soobik at t-online.de
Thu Oct 23 09:11:47 CDT 2003

Last weekend Bryan Carbonell implemented changes to all of our lists to
provide for text only messages.  This change, implemented on over 25 lists was
well
prepared, and flawless. The time and date as well as the nature of the change
were announced in advance on the lists, as well as on the website.  We
experienced no surprises and no problems resulted.  With the exception of the
announcement,  the change went unnoticed.

This is a great achievement. Really, the way we like to see all changes
implemented.  This great success was only possible with the careful preparation
and
documentation done by our fellow lister, Bryan Carbonell.

Thank you very much for this great work.

Lembit Soobik, Pres. DBA
Donna Cook, VP DBA