[dba-Tech] Recent List Changes

Erwin Craps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Thu Oct 23 09:14:19 CDT 2003

You're the best Bryan...

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] Namens Lembit Soobik
Verzonden: donderdag 23 oktober 2003 16:12
Aan: Access Developers discussion and problem solving;
dba-ot at databaseadvisors.com; Board Of Directors of DBA; DBA Executive
Team; ops-mod at databaseadvisors.com; dba-tech at databaseadvisors.com;
dba-owners at databaseadvisors.com
Onderwerp: [dba-Tech] Recent List Changes

Last weekend Bryan Carbonell implemented changes to all of our lists to
provide for text only messages.  This change, implemented on over 25
lists was well prepared, and flawless. The time and date as well as the
nature of the change were announced in advance on the lists, as well as
on the website.  We experienced no surprises and no problems resulted.
With the exception of the announcement,  the change went unnoticed.

This is a great achievement. Really, the way we like to see all changes
implemented.  This great success was only possible with the careful
preparation and documentation done by our fellow lister, Bryan
Carbonell.

Thank you very much for this great work.

Lembit Soobik, Pres. DBA
Donna Cook, VP DBA