[dba-Tech] Recent List Changes

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Sun Oct 26 05:48:06 CST 2003

Dear Lembit and all other friends on these lists,

First - thank you for acknowledging Bryan's excellent work, which
resulted in an important change being made without any disruption.
 Often, good work like that goes unnoticed, just because it didn't make
any trouble.  Thank you for giving it the proper recognition.  And thank
you, Bryan, for your careful planning and thorough implementation.

Second - thank you for existing.  So far, I am only a subscriber (on
three lists).  I spend a great deal of time "lurking" and learning great
things from the several really well-informed guru-types found on these
lists.  Soon, I will find a few more pennies in my pocket than I have
now, and I will become a real live "supporter."  Your value to me is
great even though my ability to demonstrate that has been small.

I wanted you all to know you are important and appreciated.  I look
forward to many years of learning and sharing with you.  Is there a
beginner's level standard contribution?

Thanks,
Tina