[dba-Tech] Wireless or wired

Erwin Craps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Fri Oct 31 07:31:25 CST 2003

I read an article from Woody Watch stating that in his experiance the
802.11g (54Mbps) has no trouble penetrating walls for some reason.

I can only say I tested several brands (but not Linksys and I hear
Linksys is good) at 11Mbps (thats 802.11 a or b) and I don'nt get no
further than 10 meters in house.
Infact my bluetooth connection goes further in my house than my Wifi
connection (11Mbps).

Erwin