[dba-Tech] Outlook problem

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Thu Sep 18 14:49:08 CDT 2003

I recently upgraded a friend from Outlook Express to Outlook. On first
startup, Outlook found the Express data and imported everything perfectly.
But there is one really irritating issue.

Outlook frequently asks for the account password. It remembers the password
because all I have to do is click OK and I'm in. There's a checkbox on the
dialog that says "Remember password" or maybe "Save password", and I've
clicked it several times, but the dialog keeps coming up again. It just came
up about 4 times while he was writing an email message. Very irritating!

What's wrong?

Arthur

---