[dba-Tech] Free Text Editor

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Sat Sep 20 11:59:42 CDT 2003

I'll ditto Arthur's regard for NoteTab. I have the Pro version, but the free
one is plenty snazzy.

One of its best features is the macro library capability. The free version
comes with an HTML Tag library and quite a few others. The Pro version has
many more: an FTP library, a program launch library, and an emoticon
library, to name just a few. The contents of the selected library are
displayed to the left of the edit window and one simply double-clicks to
insert the HTML tag, for instance, or to launch a program.

Regards...