[dba-Tech] Free Text Editor

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 23 00:33:24 CDT 2003

Here is a free one that is a bit unusual UniPad. If you need
multilingual one.
Displays about 52000 Unicode characters instantly without installing
extra fonts , On-screen soft keyboard, Over 60 built-in keyboard
layouts, Character map for easy selection of any Unicode character,
Import / export of over 60 codepages, encodings,Unicode formats UTF-8,
UTF-16, UTF-32, UTF-7,  also useful for Unicode cut and paste on Win9x
systems.
http://www.unipad.org