[dba-Tech] Reinstall OE

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Sep 26 14:28:02 CDT 2003

On 26 Sep 2003 at 10:07, John Bartow wrote:

> You might try removing it from the Add/Remove Windows Components section of
> the Control panel's Add/Remove Programs applet. IE and OE are such a mess
> that I'm not sure that will do it but it appears that it would.

The reason I asked is that OE is not in the Windows Components
section.

I assumed that was normal but I  just checked my own W2k machine and
it is there.

So now the question is - how to I get OE to appear in the Windows
Components of the machine in question?

--
Lexacorp Ltd
http://www.lexacorp.com.pg