[dba-Tech] Host Integration Server, Commerce Server, Small Business Server, BixTalk Server, Exchange Server, etc.

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 6 14:38:09 CDT 2004

...there is no Small Business Server 2002 ...only 2000 and 2003 ...SBS2003
integrates Windows Server 2003 with Exchange, ILS, and SQL Server 2000
...Exchange is an integrated mail and communications centralized system that
works best with Outlook but can certainly be used with other mail clients
...the SBS package ties them all together in a comparatively friendly
management interface and as long as you're under 50 client or work station
cals, is by far the best package available ...you can buy the SBS package
for far less than the individual pieces ...actually as a MS Partner they
just sent me a free 10 cal SBS 2003 Premium for my own use :)

Political advertising is the price of our chains ...my name is William
Hindman and I approve this message :)