[dba-Tech] Office Toolbar

Haslett, Andrew andrew.haslett at ilc.gov.au
Thu Apr 8 01:56:08 CDT 2004

It has been removed in O2K3

-----Original Message-----
From: DJK(John) Robinson [mailto:djkr at msn.com]
Sent: Thursday, 8 April 2004 3:15 AM
To: 'Discussion of Hardware and Software issues'
Subject: RE: [dba-Tech] Office Toolbar

Ed

No, they didn't.  Go to Start / All Programs / Microsoft Office Tools /
Microsoft Office Shortcut Bar.

John

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ ********************
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may
contain information protected by law from disclosure.
immediately and delete this email from your system.
No warranty is given that this email or files, if attached to this
email, are free from computer viruses or other defects. They
are provided on the basis the user assumes all responsibility for
loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from
their use, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.