[dba-Tech] On Odious Code

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Tue Aug 3 10:04:51 CDT 2004

>> I realize that language is a process not a static object, but sheesh. <<

Arthur, the sensitive Candian flower that blooms and fades all too quickly in the tundra spring...

Actually, I've just started on a conversion project from Access to .NET, so I haven't run into that particular operator as yet. I suspect that my guts will be clenching and unclenching as this project unfolds while I get used to ADO.NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, IIS, the .NET platform, and all the rest of the .NET thingies lurking about.

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing
Neenah, WI

"I will stand up and struggle, as others have, to try to get that right balance between violence, and sex, and things." - John Kerry
( http://www.abcnews.go.com/sections/WNT/US/kerry_interview_040722-3.html )