[dba-Tech] On Odious Code

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Tue Aug 3 15:50:05 CDT 2004

Well, while we're bitching (or at least I am bitching) about syntax and
semantics, I would prefer to lose the word Nothing in favour of the more
classical Void (as distinguished from Null), but I suppose that just
makes me a language pedant. So be it. I also despise the unary equals
operator, i.e. it's valid to type into an object's event property,
"=MyFunction()". Mind you, I despise "to each their own" as well, so I
guess I'm a pedant.

A.