[dba-Tech] A DELL TECH Support Story

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Thu Aug 5 07:37:25 CDT 2004

Hmmm - I've had absolutely excellent service and support from Dell.
 They have directed me to the particular drivers I might need, and they
have recommended bits of hardward from other vendors to solve data
retrieval issues (as in when my father spilled his coffee with Bailey's
Irish Cream into my laptop keyboard, killing the vulnerable motherboard
below), they have delivered my computers on time and shipped my
peripherals promptly.  Actually, I buy only Dell or locally built by a
craftsman I know well.  Different experiences.
Tina