[dba-Tech] Run-time error '91'

Tesiny, Ed EdTesiny at oasas.state.ny.us
Wed Aug 11 10:12:32 CDT 2004

Hi All,
When I'm in Outlook and "strange " things happen, e.g. click on one
message and 15 get highlighted;  reply to a msg and as I'm typing, the
meeting request window opens and then the Notes window opens??  Then I
get this other pop-up warning window  IEHost with the msg: Run-time
error'91':Object variable or With block variable not set.  You click OK
and it goes away.  Can anyone shed some light on this, Google wasn't
very helpful.
Thanks
Ed

Edward P. Tesiny
Assistant Director for Evaluation
Bureau of Evaluation and Practice Improvement
New York State OASAS
1450 Western Ave.
Albany, New York  12203-3526
Phone:  (518) 485-7189