[dba-Tech] Firefox question

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 5 14:20:15 CST 2004

On 5 Dec 2004 at 14:26, Arthur Fuller wrote:

> Does anyone know how to redirect the "File Save" location away from
> the desktop to somewhere else, such as My Documents\Recent Downloads?

In FF 1.0

Select Tools|Options

Then Select Downloads on the left.

Then choose the Save all Files to This filder Radio button. That will
enable the combo box beside it. In that combo, you should be able to
choose the download location to save to.

Or you can select the first radio button, which lets you select where
to save downloads everytime.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person
you want to annoy for the rest of your life.