[dba-Tech] Question about DVD-Decrypter

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Thu Dec 9 17:45:58 CST 2004

And this is where DVDShrink fits in, I guess -- reading the ISO and
letting me try to shrink the ISO down so it fits on a single-density
DVD. Damn! I wish I had inquired about the price of DD DVD drives. At
the moment, at my fave store,  LG brand DVD DDs are only $159, and I
paid $119 for my SD burner. Doh!

I just rented The Simpsons Season 3, which is 4 DVDs and the ISOs are
all around 7GB, so I guess I'm toast. Doh! Fortunately I have enough
space on the box to leave the ISOs there for a while, and maybe I'll get
a new contract soon and be able to buy a DD DVD burner. I have the same
problem with The Man Who Fell To Earth -- even when I kill the French,
Spanish and Portuguese parts it's still too big. Oh well.