[dba-Tech] Photos to movies

Lembit Soobik Lembit.Soobik at t-online.de
Tue Dec 21 18:05:27 CST 2004

Andy,
there is a piece of equipment which you can connect to your TV and then via
Ethernet or wireless to your PC and it comes with software which allows you to
put together a slide presentation with Audio playlist and see that on your TV.
it allows you to play music, videos, photos from your PC on your TV. of course
that solution is a bit more expensive than $ 19.
Its made by Pinnacle (ShowCenter). If you are interested in more details, ask me
after Jan-06 when I'm back
merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Lembit

Lembit Soobik