[dba-Tech] Project Server 2003

Ken Stoker kens.programming at verizon.net
Wed Dec 29 16:15:56 CST 2004

Is anyone here familiar with Project Server 2003?  Aware of a list like this
for Project Server 2003?  I am trying to work with this locally here and if
I get it to work, my boss at the home office said she would like to
implement something similar for the other Project Managers back there.
However, this is a new ball of wax, and the book I have right now isn’t
helping much.  I have lots of questions and struggling to get answers.

Thanks

Ken