[dba-Tech] Project Server 2003

Ken Stoker kens.programming at verizon.net
Wed Dec 29 17:14:58 CST 2004

Thanks.  As it turns out, I found the first one after I sent this message
and have made a post.  Just waiting for an answer now.  I found the books
for the second one on Amazon.com, one received a high rating and the other
one received mixed reviews.  Trying other lists always reminds me how great
the ones here are.  Keep it up everyone.

Again, thank you.

Ken