[dba-Tech] Office 2002 and Office 2003 on the same computer

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Sun Feb 1 14:21:50 CST 2004

I have 2K 2K2 and 2K3 on my computer.
Since I addedd 2K3 I have several problems (ACCESS)...
-References are having strange behavior (other than normal)
-Access/VBE (any of the 3) crashes very often while developing.

This last I have the impression is caused if you once, accidently open a
2K or 2K2 database in 2K3.
So I strongly advice to pay a lot attention to open your database in the
correct Access version.

-Mouse Scroll wheel does not work in VBE.

-In Word I can no longer see embedded objects in a document.  They are
all empty except in print preview.
I read the other people are having this problem to, but can not find
anything on technet about this.
The same doc works fine in Word 2K2.

I believe a Service pack is coming this month for Office 2K3.

Erwin