[dba-Tech] Voice Recognition Software

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Tue Feb 3 15:21:10 CST 2004

You're going about this all wrong... visit http://www.doom9.org/ and locate their DVD ripping software (there are various to choose from).  I  forget the name of the particular one but there is ONE that litterally rips out the subtitles out of the DVD for you.  It'll be that much more accurate than running some voice recognition software, as VR software needs to be trained, and then trained again by each person's voice.

HTHs
--
-Francisco