[dba-Tech] Project Management Tools

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 4 08:46:12 CST 2004

Rosa

...hard to beat MS Project's capabilities and support ...have you thought
about buying one or two versions back ...which were quite capable versions
...off of a-bay?

...a quick scan there looked like with some patience you could get MS
Project Server 2002 and calls plus the client software within your budget
...one heck of a lot cheaper than buying the latest/greatest 2003 version
and yet you can always upgrade later if your bosses decide they want to pay
for the extras ...HTH :)

William Hindman
Government is not reason, government is not persuasion,
government is force. It is a dangerous servant." G. Washington