[dba-Tech] Web Site Question

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Mon Feb 9 00:21:01 CST 2004

Dear List:

Does anybody know the answer to this one?

My developer writes (My requests have the ***; that's what I wrote to her):

I was not able to fix the following issues:
*** Close up space between point 3 on Make Report -
Sorting and "View Make Report - Sorting Screen"
*** Close up space between Supply Side Report bullets
and "View Supply Side report"
*** Actually, there is a space between the report
description and the "View." link on several.  You
could close them all up.
There seems to be a mandated HTML paragraph space
after any bulleted list. I tried several different
approaches and ways around it, but none worked. If
somebody on your list knows of a way around it, I
would appreciate the tip.

I told her that the easiest thing to do would be to put a space between the non-bulleted report descriptions and the link - that way they'd all be the same.

Any ideas?

Here's the temporary development site URL:

http://www.blissfulcreations.com/temp/EZMRP/index.htm

Go to the reports page and you'll see that some links to the sample report have a space before them, and some don't.

Thanks and regards,

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software