[dba-Tech] Force (HTML) footer in Exchange Server.

DBCfour at aol.com DBCfour at aol.com
Tue Feb 10 09:10:53 CST 2004

Per mail...(I think).  I hate HTML mail...avoid it whenever possible.
Previous versions of AOL wouldn't do HTML mail at all. Apparently it was all or
nothing to keep up w/the Outlook/OE crowd that was always crying for pictures and
animated icons in sigs and stuff, so they went with all, w/the ability to set
it to plain text as needed.

Donna

In a message dated 2/10/2004 9:34:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,