[dba-Tech] Drawing text/graphics on MS Access forms usingWin32API

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Feb 13 10:40:51 CST 2004

Hi Shamil

>> I know - but if you had a job to done now, even a limited solution
>> could prove useful.

> Sorry, Gustav, I didn't get that - could you please clarify?

I just meant that if you were about finishing a job, with only some of
this graphics missing, maybe some ocx could do even it was limited in
features compared to what you probably will be able to create by
custom (time consuming) hand programming.

>> maybe lack of fantasy from my side?

> Maybe you're lucky to have not-exacting to your apps' GUI customers? :)

Yeah, most jobs are related to accounting or statistics ...

/gustav