[dba-Tech] RunDLL32

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 1 18:34:24 CST 2004

"they've done everything they could, and have finally determined that it is
something in Windows itself" Kathryn

...bs :)

...they've left something in your registry, startup, or ini files ...no
matter what they tell you :(

...Mike suggested using msconfig from the run command and that will probably
do it ...if not, use Norton Utilities WinDoctor ...and if THAT doesn't do it
...go over to www.langa.com and search his archives on "startup" ...he's had
a number of excellent step-by-step articles and tool reviews on just this
type of problem.

William Hindman
<http://www.freestateproject.org> - Next Year In The Free State!