[dba-Tech] RunDLL32

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Thu Jan 1 19:33:11 CST 2004

I don't have anything Norton but I went to Langa and as a result downloaded Startup Delayer (http://r2.com.au/software.php?page=2&show=startdelay). Using that, again I can "delete" but it doesn't stick, and I can "delay" but that doesn't stick either.

It's almost like there is something in the RunDLL itself that refuses to let anything get changed.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net