[dba-Tech] RunDLL32 - hmm, more to it

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Sat Jan 3 17:16:13 CST 2004

Win2000Pro - and I'm *it* - everything, administrator, whatever. I'm set up so that I don't even have to "log on", (been so long I can't even remember how that is done. No passwords needed. Whenever things need changing, I know that it's always in the C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator folder that I go. So, great guru JC, what do I do next?

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net