[dba-Tech] How do I unlock the Registry (was RunDLL32)

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 5 22:05:47 CST 2004

...not a problem of the registry being locked Kati, so much as it not
recognizing you as an authorized Admin ...have you tried adding a new user
with Admin privileges? ...if you are an Admin already, you should be able to
do that ...if you can't, then we need to take a different approach ...HTH :)

William Hindman
<http://www.freestateproject.org> - Next Year In The Free State!