[dba-Tech] ESB tools and technologies

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sun Jan 18 02:50:49 CST 2004

Hi Shamil

Never heard of FioranoESB but it looks like a scaled-up MQ.

Whether it is "worth" dealing with depends. I'm always a little scared
by sites stating "Enterprise" all over but no indication of cost;
typically that doesn't signal small businesses as a target group ...

Didn't you develop your own solution for distributed applications?

/gustav