[dba-Tech] ESB tools and technologies

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sun Jan 18 12:31:00 CST 2004

Hi Shamil

If you need all those features I would suggest you also had a look at
Ensemble from InterSystems:

  http://www.intersystems.com/ensemble/index.html

I attended the intro presentation here in December lead by the
president of the company and was quite surprised to meet an attitude
from both him and his vice president for strategic planning very much
different from the strange arrogance you sometimes meet from
executives ... very nice people with an open mind and quite aware that
much potential business exists in the segment of smaller companies.

Although no price indications were given it was understood that this
product should be very competitive.

I haven't had the time to look closer at Ensemble - and to be honest
I'm more interested in their database engine, Caché. However, the
company has an office here lead by a bright guy; if you wish, I'm sure
I can ask him to let a representative contact you - they claim to be
very interested in new business and prepared to support new projects
with the knowledge of value they may have.

Are you able to tell about your project? It sounds like something more
than a quickly whipped "Access database" ...!

/gustav