[dba-Tech] Frozen Registry - redux

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Mon Jan 19 16:42:14 CST 2004

I'm using Windows 2000, not XP. But I think there is a logging function in 2000, I'll check it later. I'm a little behind in my plan to work on this as a close friend died this weekend and there are things we've had to do.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net