[dba-Tech] Xandros running MS Office?

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 22 10:35:47 CST 2004

...Novell claims it still holds the copyright to Unix which SCO claims
...I'm not aware of Novell claiming Linux is proprietary as yet ...but if
the SCO claims re Linux code coming from Unix hold up in court then the
Novell claims to Unix will become much more important ...as a major investor
in Linux, Novell could then counter SCO's claims to copyright and make it a
whole new ballgame ...rather twisted I know but that's the current status
:((((

...and just to confuse the game more, the Massachusetts AG has suggested
that Microsoft's investment in SCO that financially enabled SCO to pursue
their Linux claims may violate Microsoft's anti-trust settlement agreements
:)

...ain't life grand? :))))

William Hindman
<http://www.freestateproject.org> - Next Year In The Free State!