[dba-Tech] WinXP Home Edition and NT4 domains

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Sun Jan 25 03:38:06 CST 2004

For those whom use it.

WinXP Home does not include a Terminal server License altough the
software is present.
After using TS Client from WinXP home, the TS Client reports the demo is
over and you need to contact your administrator (me in this case).

Purchase of 5 user packages is needed to allow WinXP home (all W9X) on a
Terminal server.

Erwin