[dba-Tech] LinksysWRT54GandD-LinkDWL-520+incompatibilitypuzlle...

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil-users at mns.ru
Thu Jan 29 15:16:46 CST 2004

Thanks for your tips&tricks, Marty!

> You would be suprised at the distances you can get line of sight, 30
km
> over open water however
Good!  Then it looks like I can even get it working well on 400m
distance from my flat!
And this is a beach of the Finnish gulf and a good park near to my house
and only one concrete wall between outside area and the router - so
summer time I may try to work directly in the park/on the beach! :)

When I get rich enough to rent/purchase a yacht I will be able to busk
the nearby elbowrooms of the Finnish Gulf and still be connected to the
Internet via my home router! :)

Just kidding...

Shamil